ENGINEERING UTILITY STAFF
- Entry Level / Staff
- Engineering, Electrical, Engineering, Mechanical
- Associate Degree, Bachelor's Degree
Mayora Group, Jl. Daan Mogot KM 18 Kalideres, Cengkareng, Jakarta Barat
- Usia maks. 30 tahun.
- Pendidikan min. D3/S1 jurusan Teknik Mesin, Teknik Elektro (arus lemah), Teknik Mekatronika.
- Terbuka bagi lulusan baru, namun lebih disukai berpengalaman min. 1 tahun sebagai teknisi utility.
- Menguasai pengoperasian compressor, genset, boiler, AU, HVAC, Chiller, ataupun panel listrik.
- Memiliki jiwa kepemimpinan.
- Bersedia bekerja dalam sistem shift (3 shift).
- Bersedia penempatan wilayah Kab. Tangerang, Banten.
- Membuat dan mengendalikan preventive & corrective maintenance program harian, bulanan dan tahunan.
- Membuat dan merencanakan budget maintenance tahunan dan bulanan.
- Melakukan evaluasi dan improvement mengenai hasil maintenance yang telah dilakukan.
- Melakukan koordinasi dengan pihak-pihak terkait yang berkaitan dengan departement engineering.
About the Company
Over the decades, MAYORA Group has grown to become one of the recognized names in the Fast Moving Consumer Goods Industry. The ability to identify market needs and the commitment to produce quality products have made MAYORA group currently have well-known brands in the world, such as Kopiko, Danisa, Astor, Energen, Torabika, Teh
Pucuk Harum, Mie Gelas, Super Bubur, Bakmi Mewah, and many more.
Founded in 1977, Mayora Group has been progressively transformed from a humble home biscuit industry into one of the biggest Fast Moving Consumer Goods Companies.
MAYORA Group has proven itself as a manufacturer of quality products that gain some recognitions and awards such as “Top 100 Exporter Companies in Indonesia” from Swamagazine, “Top Five Best Managed Companies in Indonesia” conducted by Asia Money, “Top 100 public listed companies” in 2009 and 2010 as the first position in sector of Food
and Beverages conducted by Investor Magazine Indonesia, as well as “Best Manufacturer of Halal Products” in 2004 by Majelis Ulama Indonesia. In 2019, we have succeeded exporting our products to more than 90 countries around the world and sending our 250.000 container to Philippines. We have been expanding our business to Russia as well as it had already appreciated by Russian Embassy and Kemendagri themselves.
Right now, we have 26 factories around Indonesia, some factories abroad at India, Thailand, China, and Denmark.