AREA OPERATIONAL SUPERVISOR
- Operations Management
- Associate Degree
Mayora Group, Jl. Daan Mogot KM 18 Kalideres, Cengkareng, Jakarta Barat
- Usia maksimal 35 tahun
- Pendidikan minimal D3 Akuntansi
- Mempunyai Pengalaman Dibidang yang sama & Posisi yang sama minimal 2 tahun.
- Mampu mengkoordinir jalannya Operasional Kantor Cabang (Finance, Accounting, Logistik, Gudang, dan HRD)
- Mampu Bekerja dibawah Tekanan
- Bersedia Bekerja Lembur
- Bersedia ditempatkan di seluruh Indonesia.
- Mengkoordinir dan mengarahkan sistem kerja di bagian HRD, Logistik, Gudang, dan Finance Accounting.
- Mengontrol semua penerimaan dan pengeluaran uang di cabang agar sesuai dengan prosedur dan budget yang sudah ditetapkan perusahaan.
- Monitoring ketersedian barang dagangan dan aging stock.
- Memastikan pencapaian produktivitas dan efektivitas kiriman.
- Monitoring entry data secara sistem.
- Melakukan cycle count dan opname bulanan.
- Membuat budget tahunan di cabang.
About the Company
Over the decades, MAYORA Group has grown to become one of the recognized names in the Fast Moving Consumer Goods Industry. The ability to identify market needs and the commitment to produce quality products have made MAYORA group currently have well-known brands in the world, such as Kopiko, Danisa, Astor, Energen, Torabika, Teh
Pucuk Harum, Mie Gelas, Super Bubur, Bakmi Mewah, and many more.
Founded in 1977, Mayora Group has been progressively transformed from a humble home biscuit industry into one of the biggest Fast Moving Consumer Goods Companies.
MAYORA Group has proven itself as a manufacturer of quality products that gain some recognitions and awards such as “Top 100 Exporter Companies in Indonesia” from Swamagazine, “Top Five Best Managed Companies in Indonesia” conducted by Asia Money, “Top 100 public listed companies” in 2009 and 2010 as the first position in sector of Food
and Beverages conducted by Investor Magazine Indonesia, as well as “Best Manufacturer of Halal Products” in 2004 by Majelis Ulama Indonesia. In 2019, we have succeeded exporting our products to more than 90 countries around the world and sending our 250.000 container to Philippines. We have been expanding our business to Russia as well as it had already appreciated by Russian Embassy and Kemendagri themselves.
Right now, we have 26 factories around Indonesia, some factories abroad at India, Thailand, China, and Denmark.